This day was not even a part of the original plan or my back up California road trip plan. We were supposed to stay in Big Sur one more day and even had a campsite for that night. But I woke up the next day and decided that I wanted to keep driving and see more. So we did. All I knew was that if we made it to Santa Cruz I wanted to hang out on the wharf and eat clam chowder from a bread bowl like an 8 year old me.
I was inspired by my good friend Azure Antionette to start telling my story. Piece by piece and frame by frame I intend to upload my unique take on this thing called life.
My life in photos on instagram: @dakotaadan
https://www.instagram.com/dakotaadan
-
See the story first unfold on snapchat: dakotaadan
https://www.snapchat.com/add/dakotaadan
-
My life in musical.ly: @dakotaadan
-
Keep up to date with what I am doing on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/dakotaadan
-
Talk to me on twitter: @dakota_adan
https://twitter.com/dakota_adan
-
Big project coming soon on periscope: @dakotaadan
-
See the adventure live on BEME: @dakotaadan
-
Music:
https://soundcloud.com/poolcosby/soon...
Sooner or Later by Pool Cosby
https://soundcloud.com/vexaic/final-call
Final Call by Vexiac
dakotaz Today was not planned | |
| 25 Likes | 25 Dislikes |
| 271 views views | followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 24 Jun 2016 |
Related keywords
dakota high school,dakota state university,dakota access pipeline,dakota digital,dakota fanning,dakota meyer,dakota johnson parents,dakota electric,dakota allen,dakota johnson,dakota hudson,dakota chapman,dakota county jail roster,dakota county fair,dakota county,dakota county library,dakota jazz club,dakota fanning age,dakota county jail,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét